Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 21, 2007

And You Thought I Was Kidding...

I've told everyone about how our son is a complete camera hog. As soon as someone brings out a camera, he NEEDS to be in every picture. Here is proof that he's all about posing.
The casual, bored pose:

The "So funny it hurts" (also known as "Even my tonsils are cute") pose:

And finally, the intellectual "I see," pose:

As soon as he sees the little red light on our camera, he makes the "so funny it hurts" pose. After that, it's really hard to take a picture because we're laughing so hard. He know's he's the centre of the universe. We're screwed.

1 comment:

Myah said...

It's about damn time you blogged! It's been a month!!

I am laughing out loud at your son! I love the tonsil pose.

Looks like your trip was a great one. Beautiful!