Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sorry Heather

You're right. I haven't been taking enough pictures of Matthew. I'll work on it.

I took these last week. He got this toy for Christmas and while he loves it, and that makes us love it, it makes the most irritating sounds. Think of a train in your livingroom (Chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka CHOO CHOO). With music. I've added a website to go to for just a sampling of what this toy does. I bet you can't stay on the site for more than 30 seconds without wanting to kill someone. Imagine that in our basement. But Matthew loves it.

And this picture, I had to put up just to give a taste of how spoiled our son is. Our basement is a pretty good size, and it ALL looks like the background of this picture. Filled with toys. FILLED. And they all make noise (I'll attach web sites later). ALL of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update...finally! I've been in need of a new screensaver for some time now.
Heather