Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finally....a Weekend Away!


This weekend we got to get away...on Pepsi! Rob's great work got us a family trip to Collingwood, where we got to enjoy the snow (luckily Mother Nature helped us out and we got some!!) and spent some quality time away. This picture is the view from our room at the hotel.


Being the skier that I am, I did not hit the slopes; I didn't want to embarrass everyone with my skills. By skills I mean I falling on my bum. By embarrass everyone, I mean the people I would be skiing with. Instead, I took Matthew to a water park on the resort and Rob strapped on a snowboard. He loved every minute he was out there, but I'm sure his knees are going to punish him for reliving his youth! We had a great time and I think after Matthew got over his initial shock of the cold, he had fun too. Here we're getting ready to go for a walk around the village. Matthew was concerned about snowblindness, so he decided to put on shades.


Once we got out there, he ditched the shades in favour of a makeshift balaclava. He'd make a pretty cute bankrobber, wouldn't he?

We had a great weekend. Please help us to do it again...drink more Pepsi. Please e-mail me for a complete list of products that will enable us to repeat this trip next year.

No comments: