Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 02, 2006

First Day of "School" :(

Well, it's official: my maternity leave is actually over. I keep saying it, but no one is answering: where did the last 13 months go?? As expected, Matthew did better than I did today. As I was a blubbering idiot at the daycare, he just looked at me as if to say "Okay mom, go. And fix your mascara; you look like a rodeo clown."
Indy, on the other hand, looked quite upset when we were getting ready to leave:

Hopefully she'll get through this without tearing the tail off one of the cats...or God forbid eating a turtle.

Well, wish us luck with the rest of the week...tomorrow I'll wear waterproof mascara!

1 comment:

Myah said...

Oh, Lisa! I am thinking of you!
You'll be ok. Just get yourself pregnant again! :)

Love,
Myah