Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Here are some pictures...finally!

So, here are some pictures, like I promised. We all know I don't ever buy clothes for myself, especially with changing seasons. But now, we have a kid and I can acutally say I LOVE shopping! For him. I still think a mall is like hell on earth.

This picture is one of his sporty winter hat:
This one, his vest (that we took a couple of pictures in and promptly returned for a better one):

And this one, everything together (in black and white for effect, a la Abercrombe & Fitch; note the action shot):

So, there are some pictures to tide you over. Just to keep you checking, we had a baby group reunion yesterday and all the babies (8 of them!) dressed up in their Halloween costumes. I can't post the pictures until Halloween, but they're worth waiting for! Let's just say the zoo was well represented!

Have a good week...thanks for stopping by, Matthew friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Halloween...and no pictures yet.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great, Lisa! However, I am still waiting for Halloween pictures. Got em up here lady :-)

Hope you guys had a great first Halloween with your 'Little Monkey.'

-- Allison