Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sorry faithful Reader(s)

So, we're moving. Again. Not just down the street, across the country. But we'll have an ocean. The people seem really nice so far. They like beer. 'Nuff said.
I took Matthew out to visit Rob (who's already out there, missing his family like crazy). It was his first time on a plane. Of course, the first thing he had to check out was the bathroom at the airport. Is this just a male thing, or a 4.5 year-old thing?

Then he saw the airplanes.
The excitement of a first plane ride is truly, priceless.

And overwhelming.

1 comment:

Myah said...

Oh, for the love! It's about time you gave me an update! I still need MORE details. I am a detail oriented gal, and I need you to call me or somethin'!!!

love you.
me