Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

My two favourite (little) boys
Once again, Mother's Day made me feel like the luckiest mom on the planet. Rob and Matthew got up early and went to get me coffee and donuts (in their pajamas) and Sebastian and I snuck in an extra 30 minutes of sleep (together...what's better than snuggling with a little baby?). When we got up, I was showered with gifts and "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY!" about 100 times. It was awesome. Thank you. I love you all more than I could possibly describe.
Matthew was the official Photographer for the day. I will post some of his pictures later. Not surprisingly, his camera is better than ours. And way more colourful.
Thank you for such an amazing family.

No comments: