Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Five Months Old!

The five month "birthday" brought us the gift of a first tooth. While Sebastian is (so far) handling it better than Matthew handled any of his teeth, I must say that Infant's Tylenol has become one of my best friends. It seems to be working for Sebastian's pain too!

Sebastian's fifth month has him almost sitting up on his own, mostly to stare at his big brother. He is rolling over sporadically -- seemingly only in the middle of the night and getting stuck on his tummy so mommy has to rescue him. I never want to wish time away, but there are some stages I really like less than others.

Everyone marvels at what a smiley baby I have and I am further reminded that I have amazing children. It's only a matter of time before Sebastian develops his own "CHEEEEEESE" face for the camera!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. We can't wait to our lovely nephews in the summer.

See you soon!! Love Nicola Xxx

Myah said...

He's getting so big!
The time is going so fast.