Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Finally, some pictures of ME!!

This is the family picture we got taken. It turned out really well, but this is a picture of a picture, so doesn't transfer well. You can't see it, but Sebastian has his little tongue sticking out!!This one is horrible, but it shows me with 2 of my favourite boys. Rob was in New York, so didn't make the picture. I had given Sebastian an "emergency" bath at Rob's parents' house, so that's the water marks in my armpit...not sweat, I promise!!
This one is good, but includes only Sebastian. Hopefully I'll manage to get a few good ones (of all of us!) before they're too old to want to do it. You, know, when Matthew stops making his "Cheese" face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the other "water" mark that looks more familiar to me...lactation! ha ha ha - here's hoping it's gone soon ;)
Love the family photo, save one for me if you have any extras.
Love you lots and lots!
Heather

Myah said...

I love the picture of your growing family! :)