Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 08, 2008

February Fun

The last few days have been hectic, but fun. Rob spent the week in New York, so I decided to take the boys on a road trip to our home town. We got snowed in, so ended up staying an extra day with Rob's parents...all of us were truly spoiled for four days!
We spent one day at the Children's Museum (one of my favourite places) with Matthew and my parents. I'm not sure who had more fun...my Mom and Dad, or Matthew!
Hold on, Grandpa!My Mom and Matthew at the space station

After that, Sebastian and I went to visit Rob's Grandma. Sebastian is her (at least) 25th great-grandchild! She loves babies and although she is a tiny woman, she bounced Sebastian around like he was light as a feather! His check-up yesterday said that he is NOT a feather: 14lbs 3oz at 2 months; he's more like a brick!As always, Nana and Grandpa provided lots of entertainment as well. Matthew got to spend 3 days as Fire Chief and enjoyed every second!

We had a great week....we missed Daddy so much, but time flew by and tomorrow we'll wake up a family of four again.

1 comment:

Myah said...

That last pic of Matthew cracks me up!