Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sleddin'

We were away this weekend visiting friends and neglected to bring the stroller. Instead, we brought the plastic sled. Matthew was, um, hesitant at first. We (I) tried to put him in the plastic enclosure (a wind breaker, I guess) and he screamed his head off. You know how I know I'll make Mom Of The Year? I could NOT stop laughing. After I got a hold of myself, we decided to forego the windbreaker and just pull him along. He liked it after a while, and the noisy ride even put him to sleep!

We had a great weekend, even though it's pretty obvious we're getting old. We watched Criss Angel Midfreak and all we could say was "Ew. That guys's a freak. Why do kids watch this crap?" A few years ago, we may have said "Cool. Let's dare (insert the freak of your choice here) to do that for $2."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad we couldn't get a photo of you pushing his head into the enclosure, eh?