Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Baby's Not a Baby :(

Doesn't he look like a little man now?
Matthew's 18 months old! I can no longer get away with telling his age in months. That's right: now I have to tell people he's ALMOST TWO!!! On top of that, he moved up to the Jr. Toddlers in Daycare. Scheduled naps, no soothers, unacceptable behaviour is no longer joked about, it's reprimanded. I guess I knew the day would come when shoving other kids was no longer about cause and effect, but I didn't think it would come so soon.
Remember this, just 5 short months ago?

And this one, from 18 months ago:

Can somebody slow down time for just a little while?

1 comment:

Myah said...

Oh my, Lisa! He looks huge! We need to see each other SOON!
The St. John's had better get a family passport.