Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Matthew's Turning 1!!


I've decided that I can no longer send 8 page e-mails to everyone hoping they are as intrigued by my son as I am. Not because I won't write them but because I'm not sure you all realized what you signed up for when you asked me to send you updates! As a result, you can visit here as often as you want and I won't feel guilty about clogging your inbox with a million pictures, but you won't be able to blame me for not updating you on his progress either!

Matthew's official birthday is August 30th, so expect a new post somewhere around that time complete with pictures from his birthday party and his 1-year picture. Oh, and if I write his age in months for anytime longer than 18, don't be afraid to send me hate mail.

You stay classy Matthew fans.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates, I am sure that most of the people have loved reading them so nothing to worry about there! This site is a great idea as those of us who are far away can keep up to date on how Matthew is changing daily! We are still amazed on what a happy fellow he is and how much he loves to smile!! I also enjoyed the first photo of you all on this page, although it seems like you need a hair cut, I never realised it was soooo spikey!! he he he he.