Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year

Well, another year has come and gone. Hopefully 2011 starts for you as well as 2010 ended for us. Full of food, fun and family.

Rob reading The Night before Christmas. What's Christmas without this classic?
Santa came!
The gifts of the season were a remote control spider (I'll tell the story of how that came about in the next post!) and a remote control Buzz lightyear, complete with Spanish language option.
My favourite gift was one Matthew picked out for me. Without any prompting from me or Rob, he told Rob he had to buy me a yellow bow for my hair. They made a special trip to the mall on the 23rd just to pick that out. I want to wear it everywhere.
Another successful Christmas.
After Christmas, we spent Boxing Day with Nana and Grandpa and some great friends. Sarah and Wade had us over to their house for Christmas dinner, so we had them over for Boxing Day. They had turkey (with the best stuffing EVER), we had lobster (I love it here).
I was wearing a sleeveless shirt under a sweater and with all the excitement, it was getting pretty hot. I took my sweater off before we sat down to eat. The boys had eaten before us (their palette appreciates hot dogs more than crustaceans) and Sebastian came into the dining room to see all the action. "Why you naked, Momma?" A cherished holiday memory.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Myah said...

awww... looks fabulous!