Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Hooray for Myah!!!

So, she told me about a site where I can print my blog! This is motivation to keep it up. Maybe to even push me off Facebook...well, let's not be hasty. Anyway, I will post again soon, but now I have 4 years of blog to print! Bear with me a little longer. In the meantime, here's Halloween pics.

We are so lucky. What parent can say their sons are superheroes?

Here's a little story to keep you interested in our lives:

Usually the car after school and work is stressful. I have been meaning to get 4:30pm to 6:30pm erased from existence, but have been too busy to petition of late. Both kids are tired, they fight, I fight. It's just a bad time of day for all of us. Today was so different.

"Boys," says Mommy for once in a fantastic mood when picking Sebastian up. "You are amazing. I am so lucky to have you in my life." See, sometimes I'm nice to the kids.
"Mommy?" Matthew says quietly. "I'm the luckiest Matthew in the whole wide world to have you as my Mommy."
"I yuv you, Momma." Sebastian has to chime in.
"Momma?"
"Yes, Sebastian?" Expecting something to brighten my day that much more.
"There's an S in my name." Beggars can't be choosers.

1 comment: