Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sebastian 9 and 10 months

Oh my goodness, life seems to be so crazy these days. Sorry about not updating the blog. I have a tonne of pictures, so I'll do my best to update in the next couple of days.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of Sebastian at 9 and 10 months. He's growing like a weed! He can clap and wave and wiggle up the stairs like a bat out of hell. He's cruising on everything now and will take a very tentative step while holding on with only one hand. He uses his walking toys all the time now, much to Matthew's delight and sometimes annoyance. The people at the gym daycare call him "the climber" and "the monkey" because he climbs on EVERYTHING, but mosly other kids. That's my boy!

9 Months and up the stairs: "You can't catch me!!"

His favourite thing is still his silly older brother.

10 months: loves books and the phone. In no particular order.

I will try hard to update this week, just in time to get behind on the million Halloween pictures I am sure to take!

No comments: