Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Week at the Cottage...

Another wonderful week was had at the cottage to celebrate Darren and Nicola's vacation. Darren has a "thing" about pictures of him being on the internet, so I will respect that...sorry Nicola, the only ones I have of you are with Darren :(

But, we did get a number of other good ones with the rest of the family. When I say "a number," that number is 197!!!! I got a new camera and I guess I got carried away. It's REALLY hard to pick favourites to post on this blog!

Here are some of them:
Daddy and Matthew on the Pedal Boat
You can't see it in this one, but Sebastian is saying "Who IS this guy?" to Uncle Bob (just to clarify, he said that while giggling hysterically).

And my new favourite:

We're pretty sure Matthew is doing this for the attention he gets, not for his actual love for Sebastian, but we'll take what we can get. After Matthew kissed Sebastian, he said "I love you, Buddy." Yep. Pretty friggin' cute.

1 comment:

Myah said...

I just love that pic of Matthew kissing his little brother.