Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

Mostly Pictures

Just settling in to the routine...finally!

Matthew is growing up so fast!


Possibly the worst picture of me in a long time, but I had to show that I too, get some time in with the boys!

And, if you can believe it (I certainly can't!), this picture is taken just before Matthew kissed his little brother on the cheek. We're making progress; if only I could figure out our camera so that I get the actual kiss, not the "fraction of a second too soon" picture. It only happens once, then he's off like a rocket, so no retakes!

And here are our boys, at roughly the same age, wearing the same clothes. You could never tell they're related, right?

Matthew

Sebastian (look at that belly!)

1 comment:

Myah said...

So cute! Sebastian's belly is so big!! and cute!! :)