Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Summer Pictures

So far we've had a really good, but crazy fast, summer. Here are a few pictures of Matthew enjoying the weather and the fact that he's almost 2.
Are those horns, or just static?
I asked him to smile for the camera, and this is what I got:
Matthew and I on the train in our park. Best $1.50 I've spent in a long time! Sometimes you have to take the picture first, then deal with the consequences of asking "What do you want to wear today, Matthew?"
Hope your summer's going well. Stay tuned for birthday pictures coming up soon (how is my baby almost 2????).

1 comment:

Myah said...

I see a little belly on you, Lisa!
I like it!

It's good to know that my kids aren't the only ones who run around 1/2 naked in snow boots.