Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Winter Wonderland

Friday brought us record-breaking snowfall and as a result, we got a "Snow Day." Work was cancelled and I was not going to brave the roads for daycare, so it was just like my maternity leave...only much more exhausting! I can't believe how much this kid can move! And climb! And yell! That being said, I had such a good day. Dare I say it? I'm really looking forward to Christmas! Pull yourselves off the floor, people; I just mean so I can spend more time with my little family!
We took Matthew and the dog for a walk with Matthew in Rob's sled from when he was little. We made it about 4 houses down the street before we decided it was too hard to pull our chubby guy...Indy was not at all cooperative when we hooked her up like a reindeer! Just to prove that we love her too, here's a picture of our girl enjoying the snow (without the antlers and reins):
And now, we're back to 7 degrees and slushy. Nothing prettier than black snowbanks and salt-covered cars. Tell me again why we don't live in Hawaii?

1 comment:

Myah said...

I love snow! Looks like you guys tried to enjoy it as well!